Stay up-to-date on deadlines for UT Full-Time MBA Program applicants.
- February 15: The application deadline is February 15 for international students.
2. Financial Aid
- February 1: Submit your completed application by this date for priority consideration for UT MBA Program merit-based assistantships and fellowships.
- February 15: This is UT's priority FAFSA filing date. If you want to be considered for federal student loans and other need-based tuition assistance, complete and submit the FAFSA by this date.
- February: Please check the Graduate Admissions website for the submittal deadline and provide all requested materials (application cover, unofficial transcripts, professional goals essay, resume) to the Full-Time MBA Program Office by that date to be considered for University of Tennessee's criteria-based Graduate Fellowships. Additional university funding opportunities may be found at http://gradschool.utk.edu/graduate-student-life/costs-funding/.
- March 1: Submit your completed program application plus the additional required Criteria-Based Award materials by this date to receive priority consideration for Criteria-Based MBA Awards.
3. Campus Visit
Visits are held Monday-Thursday, January through April and September through early December. Advance reservations are required. Schedule a visit on our Campus Visit page.
Interviews are conducted year round.
5. Prep Course Week
- August 7-11: An optional Prep Course Week for accepted UT Full-Time MBA students begins Monday, August 7, 2017. This condensed program, which provides an overview of accounting, finance, statistics, and Excel, is designed for non-business majors and any student who would benefit from a business fundamentals refresher course. Prep Week fees must be paid before students can participate in the program. Tuition and Fees
6. Start of MBA Classes
- August 14: Start of the MBA program for all UT Full-Time MBA students. (Please Note: This program-specific start date begins before the University’s first day of class.)
MBA Program Office~ 504 Haslam Business Building ~ Knoxville, TN ~ 37996 - 4150
Phone: 865-974-5033 ~ Fax: 865-974-3826 ~ Email:MBA@utk.edu