Additional Application Requirements for International Applicants
- All payments must be made in United States dollars.
- Personal checks must be drawn on a United States bank. Checks drawn on overseas banks are not accepted.
- Official or attested university records, with certified translations if the records are not in English, are required.
- International applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale), or equivalent, in order to be considered for admission.
- Confirmation of degree(s) must be received by the MBA Office at least 2 months prior to term of first enrollment.
- Documented evidence of financial resources sufficient to support the student are required.
- Financial Statement.
Application deadline is February 1st.
Admission must be granted and financial documentation and degree confirmation must be received prior to issuance of an I-20 or IAP-66 form which is needed to obtain a visa. These documents are not issued after May 15 for the fall semester, nor will the University enroll any student who has not been approved initially, or for transfer, by the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS) to attend.